Lighthouse ‘Chatham Light’ is a lighthouse in Chatham (Cape Cod), Massachusetts. The original lighthouse was the second oldest in Cape Cod built in 1808 after the Highland Light (established in 1797.) The Chatham Light was originally known as ‘Twin Lights’ since it was a twin-structure lighthouse with two lights in order to be easily distinguished from the Highland Light several miles on the north. Chatham Light has been entered into the National Register of Historic Places since 1987 (Chatham Light Station.)
© 2013-2014 Basil M Karatzas & Karatzas Marine Advisors & Co. All Rights Reserved.
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS: Vessel description is provided in good faith and is believed to be correct and accurate but no assurances, warranties or representations are made herewith. Vessel description is provided for entertainment purposes only. We have no responsibility whatsoever for any errors / omissions in vessel description.
Access to this blog signifies the reader’s irrevocable acceptance of this disclaimer. No part of this blog can be reproduced by any means and under any circumstances, whatsoever, in whole or in part, without proper attribution or the consent of the copyright and trademark holders of this website.Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that information herewithin has been received from sources believed to be reliable and such information is believed to be accurate at the time of publishing, no warranties or assurances whatsoever are made in reference to accuracy or completeness of said information, and no liability whatsoever will be accepted for taking or failing to take any action upon any information contained in any part of this website. Thank you for the consideration.
Pingback: Lighthouse ‘Three Sisters’ | Ship Photos & Maritime Images